Oh no, I've just been tagged, by Charon QC. For anyone wondering what the heck this means, see this. I'm now obliged to disclose 5 things that you didn't know about me, so here goes:
1. I once got so drunk (on champagne) at a Lincoln's Inn garden party that I had to leave after only two hours. My wife later found me propping up a telephone kiosk at about 1am.
2. I graduated wearing (under my mortar board and gown) a pea green suit and cowboy boots. I thought I looked cool...
3. I have built websites for the last three firms I have worked for.
4. I occasionally write (bad) poetry, but don't ask me for a sample...
5. Family Lore is not the only blog I write.
I'm now supposed to tag five other people, so with apologies to all I tag: Tessa Shepperson (The Landlord Law Blog), Nearly Legal, Head of Legal, Ruthie of geeklawyer and Bystander (The Magistrate's Blog - hope he/she reads this). Sorry if anyone has already been tagged.