Taken from The Magistrate's Blog:
London Family Court Open Day Saturday 10 October 2009 from 10am - 4pm
Brent Magistrates’ Court, 448 High Road, London, NW10 2DZ
Croydon Magistrates’ Court, Barclay Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR9 3NG
Richmond Magistrates’ Court, Parkshot, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 2RF
Stratford Magistrates’ Court, 389-397 High Street, London, E15 4SB
Each court will host a lively programme of activities including opportunities to:
- take part in mock hearings about contact and care
- meet professionals from the agencies involved with the family courts
- learn about family court orders
- ask questions and understand the role of court staff
- enjoy interactive play over the internet with Dad’s Space; a new initiative to provide safe contact for children with a non resident parent.
- browse exhibition stands from numerous agencies involved in working with children.
- enter a children’s activities area for younger visitors
For further details or want to become involved contact the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org