Family LoreCast #37
After a break, Natasha and I return for our 37th LoreCast. Stories discussed this week include:
- Restrict the legal access of the rich not litigants in person;
- Domestic violence victims and their children at risk as support services are cut;
- Newly-separated parents offered information on arranging child maintenance;
- Re T (A Child: Murdered Parent): The approach of the court remains the same;
- Father of autistic son wins right to have him returned home; and
- Time for the sharia courts to open up.