- What does this now mean for family law clients?
- What does this mean from a local authority perspective?
- What does this mean from an expert consultant paediatrician that has a special interest in fostering and child protection?
- What is the latest update relating to the Society of Hair Testing?
- Does the judgment impact existing cases?
- Maximising the accuracy of interpretation in alcohol testing.
- The body of evidence. How valid is hair testing in comparison to more traditional methods?
Chair: Melanie Abbott
Panelist: Professor Dr. Fritz Pragst, University Of Berlin
Panelist: David Brown, Head of Children’s Legal Services,
Birmingham City Council
Panelist: Dr. Heather Payne, Consultant Paediatrician
Panelist: James Campbell, Forensic Toxicologist