19th September 2011
Dear Mrs May,
Re: Gender Reporting Initiative
In accordance with the above I am pleased to report the following information regarding my firm:
- Percentage of female partners: 0
- Percentage of female fee earners: 0
- Percentage of female secretaries: 100
- Percentage of female cleaners: 100
- Percentage of females doing other menial tasks: 100
- Promotion rates by gender: Male 100%, Female 0%
- Number of maternity leave returners: Not bloody likely.
- Number of staff on flexible hours: All staff expected to work 24/7.
- Variances between male and female salaries: N/A (Only a man can do a man's job.)
- Action required to address issues: None
I trust that this is entirely satisfactory.
P.S. Shouldn't you be at home looking after your husband?
* * * * *
Eversheds becomes first law firm on board new Govt sex equality scheme - Legalweek, 19th September 2011