A second-to-none marriage proposal
These days, men are always looking for new and unique ways to propose marriage (well, some men are). The trouble is, most of these methods are completely lacking in class. Well, help is now at hand for those who want to propose in style.
Pizza Hut is offering ten exclusive Valentine's Day Proposal Packages, based upon their $10 Dinner Box, "which includes a medium one-topping rectangular pan pizza, five breadsticks with marinara sauce and 10 cinnamon sticks with a sweet icing cup in one box". For 'only' $10,010 (plus tax), customers will get:
- A Ruby Engagement Ring: a "stunning ruby stone flanked by shimmering diamonds". Wow.
- Limo Service, so you can "pick up your sweetheart in style before popping the question." Hopefully, one of those really classy stretched limo jobs, with a jacuzzi in the back.
- Flowers, because "no proposal is complete without a spectacular bouquet of her favorite flowers". How could it be?
- Fireworks: a perfectly-timed fireworks display will vault this proposal into the record books. After all, you have to have fireworks, don't you?
- Photographer: photos taken of the happy couple before, during and after the moment. If you're lucky, you might get other customers in the background, caught stuffing their ultimate cheese lover's pizzas into their gobs.
- Videographer: capturing video of the moment she says “yes”. Or the moment she runs away in tears, as appropriate.
- Last, but not least, the $10 Dinner Box: "hands-down the most vital, and appetizing, piece of the package".
As Kurt Kane, Pizza Hut CMO says: “If we’re able to fit pizza, breadsticks and dessert into one box for only $10, why stop there? Our customers want the best of everything, from their food to memorable life experiences. So we decided to make one of those experiences – the marriage proposal – second-to-none and offer it at PizzaHut.com right alongside the new $10 Dinner Box.” Who could argue with that?
And it gets better: if she says 'yes' (she will say yes, won't she?), "a Pizza Hut-themed wedding at Pizza Hut headquarters could be in order."