Internet Newsletter for Lawyers July/August 2013
The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue
- Practice management: Allan Carton of Inpractice UK advises on implementing a hosted practice management system
- Cloud computing issues: John Bloor of Prettys introduces DropBox and considers the data protection issues
- Practice management: Chris Hadrill of Redmans considers the costs and benefits of moving to a dispersed (virtual) business model
- Resources: Amanda Millmore describes the best Legal Web resources in criminal, family, property and civil law
- Information law: Timothy Pitt-Payne QC of 11KBW reviews recent developments in this fast-moving and diverse area
- Publishers: In the first in a series by Nick Holmes, small independent publishers describe their law update services
- CPD for solicitors: Information on our Solicitors and the Internet 2013 CPD course based on material from the Newsletter
- In a sponsored feature: Julian Bryan of Quill Pinpoint explains how outsourced cashiering works
- In an online extra coming soon: Charles Christian on the consumerisation of Software as a Service and its potential impact on legal software vendors
You can access the Newsletter online at //www.infolaw.co.uk/newsletter/.
The RSS feed of latest articles is at http://www.infolaw.co.uk/newsletter/feed/.