The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue
- Law reporting – Paul Magrath looks at the changing needs of practitioners and explains how ICLR is responding
- BYOD – David Flint of MacRoberts provides guidance on framing a BYOD (bring your own device) policy
- Electronic evidence – Stephen Mason, barrister, explains electronic evidence which depends on understanding the digital realm
- Blogs – Joe Reevy of Legal RSS asks whether blogs are, or can be, any use to law firms
- Contempt – Judith Townend considers the propects for a proposed court reporting restrictions database
- Resources – Delia Venables provides a guide to key US legal news sites, legal organisations and resources
- CPD – Details of our new 2014 Legal Web CPD courses for solicitors and barristers
Access the Newsletter online at http://www.infolaw.co.uk/newsletter/.
The RSS feed of latest articles is at http://www.infolaw.co.uk/newsletter/feed/.