Internet Newsletter for Lawyers May/June 2016
The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue
- Data protection – Eduardo Ustaran asks whether the new US-UK Privacy Shield is adequate
- Resources – Joe Ury describes four recent projects to broaden and supplement BAILII's existing collections
- Security – Allan Carton of Inpractice proposes 10 steps you should take to achieve "cyber resilience"
- Marketing – Sue Bramall of Berners Marketing on why to consider outsourcing your marketing and how to go about it
- Resources – Delia Venables offers a selection of the best blogs of use to lawyers, derived from her web pages
- Social media – Sir Henry Brooke describes how he uses Twitter and his blog for personal development
- Devices – Alex Heshmaty summarises the issues arising from the practice of Bring Your Own Device
- Data – Nick Holmes offers some tips on working with spreadsheets and data
Access the Newsletter online