Internet Newsletter for Lawyers March/April 2017
The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue
- Access to justice – Judith Townend of the University of Sussex considers the human impact of the online court proposals
- Bar marketing – Catherine Bailey of Bar Marketing provides guidance on completing legal directory submissions
- Legal practice – David Gilroy of Conscious Solutions asks who (or what) should law firms be afraid of in 2017?
- Court technology – David Chapman of Zylpha describes how the courts are being digitised and the resulting benefits
- Litigation – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words explains predictive coding and its impact on lawyers and paralegals
- Online legal services – Delia Venables looks at the pros and cons of providing legal services online and the firms doing it
Access the Newsletter online