Internet Newsletter for Lawyers November/December 2018
The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue:
- Data protection – Eduardo Ustaran considers what the GDPR means in practical terms now that the dust has settled
- Access to law – Daniel Hoadley of the ICLR looks at the state of free case law and asks what we need for open access
- Irish Resources – Paul McMahon of McMahon Legal describes the online legal information resources available in Ireland
- Social Media – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words shows how lawyers can improve their online presence using LinkedIn
- Blogging – Delia Venables looks at the state of legal blogging and offers a selection of good legal blogs
- Blogging – Nick Holmes considers the various reasons why (some) lawyers should blog
- Publications – Nick Holmes reviews The Internet, Warts and All by Paul bernal
You can also access the Newsletter online.