The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue
- Copyright – Shireen Smith navigates the minefield of finding and using images for your website
- Cryptocurrencies – Alex Heshmaty provides a primer on Bitcoin – what it is and how lawyers can use it
- Copyright – Simon Stokes considers the pressures digital copyright protection is facing and looks to its future
- Internet skills – Amanda Millmore covers some useful computer skills and tools for using the internet
- European institutions – Delia Venables puts us straight on the confusing array of European institutions, courts and resources
- Copyright – Laurence Kaye of Shoosmiths argues that copyright is a Darwinian species that can adapt to survive
- CPD – Details of our new 2014 CPD course Social Media and eBusiness for Solicitors
Access the Newsletter online at http://www.infolaw.co.uk/newsletter/.
The RSS feed of latest articles is at http://www.infolaw.co.uk/newsletter/feed/.