Internet Newsletter for Lawyers July/August 2017
The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue
- Electronic evidence – Stephen Mason and George Weir describe the various mechanisms by which electronic evidence is adduced
- Robot lawyers – Casey Flaherty of technology company Procertas is sceptical about intelligent robot lawyers
- Robots in chambers – Stephen Ward of Clerksroom describes the features of Billy the robotic junior clerk
- Digital marketing – Susan Hallam explains how and when you should employ competitive keyword advertising
- Websites – Delia Venables asks What are chambers' websites for? and reviews the current offerings
- Digital legacies – Alex Heshmaty explains the concept of digital legacies and offers some top tips
- Robots at large – Nick Holmes looks under the bonnet at DoNotPay, "the world's first robot lawyer"
Access the Newsletter online