Internet Newsletter for Lawyers January/February 2019
The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue:
- Social media – Paul Bernal examines why privacy is the key to Facebook's fake news problem
- Social media – Alex Heshmaty and Nick Holmes consider how lawyers can make good use of the enigmatic Twitter
- SEO – Eleanor Reynolds of Hallam Internet describes 10 simple checks to help improve your website's SEO health
- Drones – Joanne Frears of Lionshead Law explains the regulation of drones and their impact on aerospace
- Websites – Nick Holmes introduces the new incarnation of Venables Legal Resources
- This Newsletter – Delia Venables bids farewell as editor of this Newsletter which she founded 20 years ago
- The web – Nick Holmes explains the concept and ideals of the open web and the threats it faces
You can also access the Newsletter online.