The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue
- Websites – Angela Huck describes how Burnetts developed and launched their e-commerce site to sell legal documents online
- RSS – Nick Holmes explains why RSS matters and offers some tips on discovering useful feeds
- Search Engines – Alex Heshmaty describes the importance of algorithms and the intent of Google's Hummingbird
- Marketing – Catherine Bailey of Bar Marketing offers advice on event planning for both real and virtual events
- Social Media – Amanda Millmore of Legal Training looks at developments in cases regarding use of social media
- Blogging – Profiles of blogs that are legal resources providing a high level of commentary and analysis of developments in the law
- Social Media – Simon Bowers of Bancmedia provides a guide to how the more popular networks can work for law firms.
- Legal research – Mark Debenham of Justis Publishing asks whether the current system of law reporting is adequate (to follow).
- Content Management – Charles Christian on why law firms need to start using tools to curate their content better (to follow).
Access the Newsletter online at http://www.infolaw.co.uk/
The RSS feed of latest articles is at http://www.infolaw.co.uk/