Internet Newsletter for Lawyers November/December 2019
The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue:
- Websites – Eduardo Ustaran of Hogan Lovells explains how to get cookie consent right, compliant and applying best practice
- Online courts – Nick Holmes reviews Richard Susskind's Online Courts and the Future of Justice
- Websites – Susan Hallam of Hallam Internet explains the optimum way to publish images on your website
- Deepfakes – Kelsey Farish of DAC Beachcroft explains what deepfakes are and how the landscape has developed
- Data misuse – Alex Heshmaty of Legal Words on how the misuse of data legitimately acquired is being tackled
- Artificial intelligence – Katharine Stephens of Bird & Bird answers the question who owns an AI-generated invention?
- Access to justice – Nick Holmes looks at the various providers of access to justice through technology
Image is the European Commission’s cookie consent dialogue on Europa; see https://ec.europa.eu/info/