Got something to say about family law? Say it here!
|Photo by Juliana Romão on Unsplash|
- The contents must be wholly relevant to family law.
- It must not include content that is, or may be, defamatory.
- It must not breach court reporting rules.
- Parties to any proceedings should not be named, even if this is allowed by the rules.
- It must not contain derogatory, abusive or threatening language.
- It must not contain advertisements (including links to any commercial websites), or be written to promote any commercial venture.
- It must be no longer than 1000 words.
Obviously, whether a post is accepted for publication is entirely my decision but, as indicated above, I will not refuse a post simply because I do not agree with its contents (any published post will indicate that it is not my work). If I believe a post should be amended, I will try to agree the amendment(s) with the writer.
If you would like to have your post published here, get in touch with me via the Contact Me form in the sidebar on the left (if the sidebar is not visible click/tap the ≡ symbol to the left of the blog title at the top of the page). I will respond if I believe the post may be suitable for publication.