Internet Newsletter for Lawyers November/December 2020
The latest issue of the Internet Newsletter for Lawyers is now published.
In this issue:
- Data protection – Eduardo Ustaran of Hogan Lovells considers the key data protection challenges we will face in 2021
- Employee monitoring – Joanne Frears and Belinda Lester of Lionshead Law consider the use of employee monitoring software
- Algorithms – Will Richmond-Coggan of Freeths discusses who is liable for the results of “mutant” algorithms
- Cambridge Analytica – Alex Heshmaty on the conclusion of the ICO investigation into data analytics for political campaigns
- SEO – Emily Swinscoe of Hallam Internet provides a glossary of terms relevant to SEO
- Domain names – Nick Holmes presents a primer on the Domain Name System: what it is and how it works
- Plus – Alex Heshmaty updates us on reform of the communications offences and teething troubles with the NHS contact tracing app
Image Public Domain via Piqsels.